Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Double Happiness

Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open. ~John Barrymore

It’s a wonder how some things when done unintentionally would stir up such a sensation in me. It caught my eyes briefly for a mere half a second but left me paralyzed with happiness the whole of the day. My thoughts ran wild, emotions went berserk and senses were in frenzy.

It’s a wonder how the same words when come from someone special could evoke such an incredulous feeling. I felt lightheaded, lighthearted and heartened.

Never mind that Kristel puked all over my couch when I returned home from the kids’ school. I blew my top nonetheless. Never mind that I had to shower for the pooch and clear up the filth and even launder the couch cover despite of the towering clothes threatening to spill out from my laundry basket.

At the end of the day, I was exhausted, not only by the backbreaking chores but also by gloating over the wealth of happiness that fell upon me.

I’m happily worn out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to feel great, isn;t it? We always enjoy a great day and it just lift our spirits up.

There's always a special person whom we love to meet or someone special whom we love to hear from or someone special who makes our day when we see them being happy.

Enjoy these special moments

felicia said...

BINGO! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

worm says,"I share your same sentiments."