I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. ~Jennifer Yane
My weekend was spent re-organizing the girls’ room and my room.
No matter how much junks I had tried to remove, there still seemed to be a considerable amount of junk left which couldn’t be disposed of.
I had initially assigned one day to each room. But by the end of today, the girls’ room was fifty per cent completed, while mine was eighty per cent.
What went wrong?
Well, I supposed it’s the time we spent on ogling on stuffs we recovered from the mess.
Maybe it’s the time I had spent sitting and staring into space, trying to picture the ideal placement of the furniture.
Or perhaps it’s the occasional breaks I thought I deserved from the few minutes of labour every hour.
Anyway, there’s always tomorrow to complete the chore.
Oh wait… Tomorrow aka Monday, I’ll be having parent volunteering for the whole day. I doubt I’ll have enough energy left for the mind-breaking and body-wrecking undertaking.
Or is it mind-wrecking and body-breaking?
For the moment, I’m just mind-blanking and body-limping…
Calling for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment