“Love builds up the broken wall
And straightens the crooked path
Love keeps the stars in the firmament
And imposes rhythm on the ocean tides
Each of us is created of it
And I suspect
Each of us was created for it” ~Maya Angelou
Kids’ father had been overseas for more than a month. They miss him terribly. Angel decided to write an email to her dear Daddy:
Hi daddy!
How are you? When are you coming back? I'am so sad because you have not come back. What are you doing? I am playing laptop. How is the sleeping? I think is nice. Children can go or not if can I want to go. I want to try. Do you want to see me if you want faster come back. Because I want to see you. I love you. I also love mummy. Mummy love me too. How about you? Do you love me or not. I think you love me too. Some of the days I have help mummy. Sometimes mummy also will let me to cheek or play laptop. Do you know what is mummy doing. She is reading her book. Lastime we go to the libray to give away the books and borrow books. What do you like to do when you are at home? I like to sleep and go to school. I miss you very very very very much. Why you don't want to come back earlier? Everytime Mervin and Rachel sleep earlier. :):):):):):):):)...................Lastime I do some thing for mummy. I do a rabbit a big rabbit and a small is so so easy to make it. Because i think Friday I have art then teacher teach as how to do a rabbit. Lastime we watch a ghost tv that time you also have not come back. I'm hidding under the blanket. Because mummy say hid under blanket because ghost is under the blanket. Ok sorry I type too too long so good night an a sweeti sweet dreams and a very very goodi bye.
From:
Angel Yap
Not hearing from her dear Daddy the following day, Angel decided to pester him with another mail:
Hello daddy!
Are you working? Do you know why I say that. Because you don't have reply me. Can you buy for me a hondphone please. Because I like I also love to have. Do you have a girlfriend. Because my mother tongue teacher Mr Seng he has a girlfriend. He has many ggirlfriend. Are you cheeking your gmail or yahoo? You have gmail or yahoo. Soooo............... Oh right everytimme you want to play or cheek the laptop you need to do your Homework before you play. Now Mervin is playing gameboy. I want to go and bath with Kristal. So good night and a sweeti sweet dreams and a goodi bye for you very vey very very much.
From:
Angel Yap
Being a mother, my heart melted, my brain tickled, my mouth chuckled…
But being her language educator at the same time, I fainted…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Love has no language barriers.
*Nod head vigorously*
why u refer angel to "HE"
ehehe..angel beri de sweet...she's still young la..can type like that already not bad.
the most u correct her grammar and spelling lor
ooops.. no wonder her language got prob.. gotta be her language educator.. wahahahaha..
thx for pointing out! amend right away!
Hehe Ya take your time, Angel is still sooo young. Not that bad... Angel so sweeeeeeet.
Papi
How to take my time? *Pull hair* She's in Primary One oredi! *Pull more hair* She has composition writing for exam by end of this year! *Pull... No more hair!*
Sob...
whoa Shes in Pri 1? eh I thought she's 5 yrs old. *pull hair* hmmm slowly, slowly..
uhm WAT? angel in P1 alrd? argh..i aso tot she's uhgm..still in kindergarten
see? se?? now u know why i worry??? *sob*
Post a Comment