I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. ~Woody Allen
Angel has a habit of talking to herself.
One morning, she posed some silly questions and attempted to provide some silly answers at the same time.
“Don’t bother about me. I’m talking to a ghost.” She mused.
“What if the ghost answers you?” I replied unexpectedly.
There’s a sudden lapsed of silence.
Looking around her nervously, Angel huddled close to me with her mouth tightly shut.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This happened to my friend, who is determining to lose some weight.
After a few days when she could felt that most of her efforts were paying off, she asked her beloved son if he had noticed her slimming down.
After some scrutinizes, he offered his most honest opinion,
“Mama, your top looks smaller. But your tummy looks fatter. And your thighs are VERY fat!”
Now she knows where she’s losing weight.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My sister-in-law is determining to lose some weight. (Tell me someone who is not!)
After popping a mini chocolate Conetto, she kept chanting, “Sinful… Sinful…”
Mervin, on popping his second mini cone, replied,
“Oh yes! It’s definitely XING FU (mandarin for blessed)!”
I nearly had vanilla ice-cream dribbling out of my nose.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
On our way to the bus stop, I asked the kids if any of them needed to top-up his or her Ez-link card.
“I don’t think so. I still have around $5 in my card,” replied Rachel straight away.
“I think I have around that amount in my card too,” Mervin hesitated.
Angel remained silent.
“Angel, how much do you have left in your card?” I pursued.
“I don’t know. You see yourself lor!” Angel opened her wallet and pushed her Ez-link card into my face matter-of-factly.
~*~*~*~*~*~ THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE END ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
HAhahaha...
i think all of you deserve a break after reading all my grouses.. ;)
Post a Comment