Sunday, July 09, 2006

Semi-Detached

I'm not asleep... but that doesn't mean I'm awake. ~Author Unknown

I was tired of the rain this morning. Ruined the perfect outing I was planning for my kids and Kristel.

I was tired the whole afternoon, maybe because of the rain.

I was tired after bringing Angel to a short grocery shopping trip in the late afternoon. Maybe because of the rain and DARN! It’s my first day…

I was tired during dinner time. Managed to nibble on some strands of noodles, but downed a couple of bowls of Tang Yuan. By then, I felt tired AND bloated.

I was tired after dinner. Maybe because of the rain, it’s my first day and DARN! I was overstuffed…

I was tired on my way home. The couple of blocks away seemed like a couple of miles. The small bagfuls of groceries weighed like tons of rocks.

I was tired after I reached home. Unpacking and packing the groceries, emptying and filling the water pitchers, removing and replacing Kristel’s newspapers, walking in and out of every room, drifting in and out of consciousness…

I was tired when I received his call. Maybe because of the rain, it’s my first day, I was overstuffed, I’d walked miles, I’d carried tons, I was unpacking and packing the groceries, emptying and filling the water pitchers, removing and replacing Kristel’s newspapers, walking in and out of every room and DARN! I still had to listen to his paltry excuses.

I am so tired.

I am sleeping in my talk… I mean talking in my sleep…

Whatever…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what? I am seriously tired too. So weak that i might just break down anytime. But what to do? This is life! sometimes it just sux...

papi

felicia said...

oooooooooh.. poor papi..

*BIG HUHZ* *BIG WET MUACKS*

Anonymous said...

hee hee Thanks Sotong!!! *papi gives sotong a big big warm hug*