Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am Blank

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky

I went to the school and had a talk to Mervin’s Chinese teacher. I am extremely thankful that she is a kind and understanding soul. Thus, there weren’t any hard feelings.

However, I couldn’t get rid of the bitter taste in my mouth. I am emotionally and physically drained from this short episode.

I’m supposed to continue with the shoveling of my mess-clad rooms today. But I am drifting into a comatose state again.

Mind and soul emptying in progress…

20%...

40%...

80%...

100%.

D.N.D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not capable of being so reasonable. Think I would demand to see the girls' parents and let them know what their kids have been doing, and give them my two cents worth what I think of their upbringing of their girls.

%#@*...

felicia said...

actually, i'm more concerned about my kids being someone like that in future.. i hate to have to swallow my own words in future..

but i'm glad the air had been cleared and mervin was a happy lark again.. :D