Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Tiresome

“Have you any idea how many kids it takes to turn off one light in the kitchen? Three. It takes one to say, "What light?" and two more to say, "I didn't turn it on."” ~Erma Bombeck

“Mervin, can you please keep your toy on the floor?”

“I didn’t take it out. Angel did.”

“But Rachel played with it just now too.”

“So did Mervin!”

And that toy remained on the floor for a week.

**************************************************************

“Who took out these crayons?”

“I took them out for Angel because she said she wanted to do something.”

“But you said you wanted to do too!”

“Not me.” Mervin vanished like a ghost.

**************************************************************

“Can someone please switch off the air-conditioner?”

“Mervin was the one who switched it on.”

“But Angel was the one who left the room last!”

“Hey! You all also used it hor!”

**************************************************************

“Who wants to eat ice-cream?”

“ME!” all the three chorused at the same time.

********************** NEVER ENDING ************************

No comments: