Tuesday, June 27, 2006

How Can I

“Living is strife and torment, disappointment and love and sacrifice, golden sunsets and black storms. I said that some time ago, and today I do not think I would add one word.” ~Laurence Olivier, Sir

How can I make him see that it’s not how much he brings back to the family, but the type of life he’s giving us that’s important?

How can I let him know that it’s good to have big ambitions, but he still needs to plant his feet firmly on the ground?

How can I make him understand that the kids are elated with every promise he made to them, but the disappointment is greater when he didn’t keep them?

How can I make him realize that he has his freedom to do whatever he wants, but he should never assume that whatever he does will not affect us?

How can I make him comprehend that the kids love him no matter what he is, but they still need to know what he is?

How can I show him that I’m practically tired of all the false hopes that he is always giving us?

How can I tell him that my love for him had diminished with all the things that he had done and those that he didn’t do?

How can I explain to him that it’s only the kids that have kept me going all the while?

How can I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm....erm....sounds like u tokking about hubby?

dont worri, he will be back soon. :)

Anonymous said...

awww, sotong are you ok?? come papi sayang you.. If you need someone to talk to, u can talk to us. dont keep it bottled up inside u, its not healthy.

felicia said...

awww.. thank u janeeee n papi.. u all sooo good to me.. sooo touched.. *hugz*

i'm ok le.. jus venting a bit of steam.. :P