Sunday, June 04, 2006

School Hoilday Outing Part II

I re-read my entry last night and was horrified to find that in my semi-conscious state of mind, I had blabber loads of rubbish and illegible contents! To those who had the misfortune to chance upon those balderash, my most sincere apologies for any disorientations caused in body or in mind or both. I had taken time to edit my posting and vowed NEVER to attempt writing with a heavy and groggy head ever again.

Well, the story continues herewith.

The kids headed to bed after scrubbing themselves clean and fresh. Yes, to the bed they headed, but not for calling it a night. Their energy levels were still running high and they had requested for a late night show before turning in. I relented as they rarely had an opportunity to watch the TV late into the night during their school days. We decided on "The Incredible Fours".

While they had their eyes fixed on the TV screen, I tried to concentrate on my own notebook screen and came out with last night's entry amidst the noise from the TV, the chatters of the kids and the pounding of my head. What a disaster it had proven!

The kids kept their words and drifted off to dreamland after the not-so-interesting show. I conceded to my pounding head, ended my entry abruptly and buried myself in a game of Maple Story. It's a means of de-stressing for me as I get to chat with my friends online. I also have a chance to be a multi-millionaire and a brave fighter, which in real life I am none of the above. Lame excuses, I know. But I simply need to indulge myself once in a while. Like once every night?

Anyway, I played till four in the morning when my head threatened to explode if I continued to deprive it from its much needed rest.

I hit the pillow tired but contented.



Footnote:

Popularity Rating for the West Coast Outing
(wanted to post our pics but somehow my pics couldn't load onto this page... maybe we are best not to be seen... kekekeke...)

Me, Kids and Kristel

*****

Well... Alright, we voted for one another.


The Little Sparrow muching on a leftover crumb at McDonald

****

The thing with kids. Everything is a wonderful thing to them. The fourth vote comes from Kristel, who is fascinated with EVERYTHING that moves...


Kay-La

*******************************************************************

This little Diva stole the limelight yet again.


Adel

**************************************

This Xing-Ma is a real looker. And hey, this is HER company's function! Too bad she brought her Diva who stole half of her limelight.

No comments: