一生中最爱
*谭咏麟~拥抱*
曲:伍思凯 词:向雪怀
如果痴痴的等 某日终于可等到一生中最爱
谁介意你我这段情 每每碰上了意外 不清楚未来
何曾愿意 我心中所爱
每天要孤单看海
宁愿一生中都不说话 都不想讲假话欺骗你
留意到你我这段情 你会发觉间隔着 一点点距离
无言地爱 我偏不敢说
说一句想跟你一起
如真 如假 如可分身饰演自己
会将心中的温柔献出给你 唯有的知已
如痴 如醉 还盼你懂珍惜自己
有天即使分离我都想你 我真的想你
如果痴痴的等 某日终于可等到一生中最爱
Just as back in my secondary school days, I was hooked on my idol’s songs. No matter where I drifted to for the past two days, my faithful mobile phone would follow and sing beautiful love ballads into my ears.
Listening to those songs once again brought back sweet old memories. Yet, amidst the familiarity, a new sensation trickled through me. As a teenager, I tried to imagine the story behind each song and wept over the sad lyrics. As an adult, I no longer have to figure out the stories behind the songs. I could simply feel it.
Life, however, taught me not to look at one side of things, but the many sides, and try to appreciate the different perspectives of everything.
Thus, listening to the sad songs doesn’t make me cry anymore, though it still leaves a bitter-sweet taste in my mouth. Sometimes, it even makes me smile; knowing that behind the smoke and ashes, there was once magnificent fireworks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment