Friday, December 15, 2006

Life!

If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want. ~Oscar Wilde

Life is so unpredictable. I had spent half my life planning how to live mine only to be faced with more uncertainties. I tried painting my world with black and white only to stumble on areas of gray. I thought I had answers to many questions only to find myself questioning the answers again. I thought I knew but I don’t.

There are things that I want but do not get. There are also things that I do not want but have to stick with them.

Looking at the brighter side, there are things that I do not want and do not get. There are also things that I want and am able to stick with them.

I’m fortunate and contented, even if I have to eventually let go of the things that I want so much; even if I have to put up with things that I do not want at all for the time being.

At least, I am able to enjoy the happiness while it was mine; whatever suffering I have to endure will be left behind as I continue my life journey.

No comments: