Wednesday, November 15, 2006

One Week

Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies. ~Erich Fromm

So many things had happened within a week; the upsurge of joy, the sudden plunge into dark despair, the desperation of fixing damages and the weariness of making an effort. Fortunately, while taking painful steps on the rocky path, I had immense comfort from friends who cared and went all the way out to offer me their hands, eyes, ears and shoulders.

The sun is shining once again through the dark clouds. Though the storm is far from over, we are glad to find temporary respite from the heavy downpour. One has to go through a blizzard to appreciate a light drizzle.

Moreover, I am having an extremely sweet tooth lately. Honey was poured over me day after day. Life was nothing but sweet and sweeter. With the super healing power of honey, I am able to overcome all ailments that come in my way.

Since I can’t swim, I’m happily drowning in my honey.

Bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

long time no chat!!booo