5 November 2006
A dew with honey is a Honeydew. When it is without, it is a Teardrop.
I had no idea how it happened. My mind was wandering, remembering. All of a sudden, I plunged into a deep sea of misery.
I tried desperately to keep myself afloat with thoughts of my kids and family and friends and all the blessings that I possess. Yet, the feeling of suffocation continued to close in on me.
I was in a state of confusion and loss, not knowing what to do, what to say and what to think. There was a big lump in my throat that was so hard to swallow. In the end, I chose to shut myself in oblivion and become a teardrop in the vast ocean.
Thankfully, God sent his Angel to me at night and lifted my spirit. There was another one out there praying for me. I know there will be many more others cheering on for me too.
Hence, I am a honeydew again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment