Sunday, October 19, 2008

SURPRISE! (part2)

I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends kids. ~Nancie J. Carmody

We had so much fun with the balloons! The first game we played was created by Angel. Everyone got to pick a balloon and the colour of the balloon would decide what forfeit you would get. Since I was the MOTHER, I only had to play one round. Phew. LOL. For the first round, Rachel and Angel both got lucky and picked the balloons without forfeits. Mervin had to hop on one leg for a hundred times! For the second round, Rachel had to have her hair messed up by us, which we let her off easily since she's the birthday girl and she pleaded with us so pitifully. Mervin had to do ten sit-ups. He seemed to be having a trim and fit session in this game. Angel's forfeit was to burst her balloon, something she was most terrified of. My forfeit was actually to kiss the birthday girl. With the look on Rachel's face, it was more like a punishment to her than to me. LOL!

Angel asked me to come up with the second game. I was too lazy to be creative so I simply suggested the classic step-on-other-people's-balloons-but-don't-let-other-people-step-on-your-balloon game. It’s a pity Angel dared not join in the balloon-stepping game, her reason being that she’s afraid to step on others’ balloons. Since that’s the case, we let Kristel took her place. That poor bitch was the first to get “stepped” out of the game without even realizing what was happening. Anyway, after that afternoon, she’d scramble and hide under the sofa whenever I chase her with a balloon. Oh bother. We had another less player.

After the much exhausting games, I was stoned and simply sat at a corner taking pictures and videos of kids who were still on full-drive. Mervin showed off some soccer moves while Angel and Rachel doodled on the balloons. Then, Mervin and Angel tried doing hand-stands against the wall under Rachel's coaching.

Soon, my handphone ran out of battery.

Not long after that, my battery ran out too.

It was merely slightly after four when I got knocked out cold on Mervin's bed.

Here are the rest of the pictures for the day...




No comments: