Rachel celebrated her birthday again at my in-laws on Saturday with a home-baked mango cake, home-made satays, fried bee hoon and baked fish, and even home-made ice kachang! All courtesy of her Big Aunt! A great thank you to Cecilia!
On Sunday, Rachel had another round of celebration from her CG! This girl is definitely living like a celebrity! I so enjoyed watching her face exploding into huge grins. I’m so thankful of all the people around her who made her feel so blessed.
It was no wonder Mervin was jealous. He actually looked like he was swallowing a lemon when he asked me why his birthday wasn’t as elaborated as his Sis’. Oh dear. I think I’d better start preparing for his birthday surprise next year. Or maybe I should “complain” that even mine was never as colourful? *WINK*
But wait, there’s another one coming up in line. Oh my, life with three kids is sure full of obligations and complications. Luckily my dog doesn’t complain.
Good girl, Kristel!























No comments:
Post a Comment