Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Low Batt

Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone. ~Anthony Burgess

I’m seriously lacking sleep.

After the energy-sapping ordeal on Sunday, I only had a couple of sleep before waking up early the next morning for my parent volunteer duty the whole morning and afternoon.

After spending more than half my day in the school on Monday, I had to wake up at 4.30am this morning to prepare Angel for her Chinese Dance performance for her school’s National Day concert. Then I spent the whole morning helping out in the school again.

Once back from the school in the afternoon, I practically sprawled on my bed unconscious. I think I slept for about three to four hours before I woke up and floated around the house.

Hubby is coming back tonight past midnight.

More sleep deprived.

He snores.

Drat.

No comments: