It has come to our attention that invalid clicks have been generated onthe Google ads on your site(s). We have therefore disabled your GoogleAdSense account. Please understand that this step was taken in aneffort to protect the interest of the AdWords advertisers.A publisher's site may not have invalid clicks on any ad(s), includingbut not limited to clicks generated by:- a publisher on his own web pages- a publisher encouraging others to click on his ads- automated clicking programs or any other deceptive software- a publisher altering any portion of the ad code or changing thelayout, behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads for any reasonPractices such as these are in violation of the Google AdSense Termsand Conditions and program polices, which can be viewed at:https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms?hl=en_UShttps://www.google.com/adsense/policies?hl=en_USPublishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed furtherparticipation in AdSense and do not receive any further payment. Theearnings on your account will be properly returned to the affectedadvertisers.Sincerely,The Google AdSense Team
Deeply affected.
Returned home elated a moment ago as fresh ideas were brewing in my mind for my blog. Couldn't wait to record them down.
But as I checked my email, I received the above from Adsense, something which had motivated me to blog, and given me a chance to re-discover my passion for writing.
I admit I blog to generate a meagre income, to lavish occasionally on my poor kids. Now my dream is dashed.
Sad. Depressed. Agitated.
Finding a corner to vent my anguish, disappointment, sorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment