Unix is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity. ~Dennis Ritchie
Some things may look simple but really aren't.
Like bringing up kids. It's easier said than done. How do one always say the right words, do the right things and give the right reaction all the while? How can one always control outbursts, set model examples and behave appropriately at all times?
Like updating my blog every day. Inspirations come and go in a flash. When I'm not fast enough, or most of the time not diligent enough, to record the sudden flash of inspiration, it'll be forever lost in the deep abyss of insomnia; and there it'll discover how many times I've forgotten to... Oh, I've even forgotten what I had forgotten.
Like leading a simple life. Everything which seems ordinary is so far-fetched. Everything that used to seem ridiculous to me is happening to me.
Some simple things are simply impossible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment