The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back. ~Author Unknown
Finally, it’s Judgement Day.
The kids had gotten most of their papers back and I was able to scrutinize their performance with my laser-sharp eyes.
Habitually, I dodged the questions which Angel had answered correctly and went straight to the mistakes she committed. Every red cross on the paper drew an inevitable sigh out of me and as I progressed, my head-shaking was getting more vigorous. By the end of the paper-checking, I was almost flaring through my nostrils.
“Didn’t I tell you to checking your working? Why are there still calculation mistakes?”
“I thought we had gone through this type of questions so many times before! Why do you still make this kind of mistake?”
I was certainly not pleased with the forty-out-of-fifty she got for her Mathematics paper.
The dark impatient look on her face did her more harm than good. Temper was building inside me as I proceeded to execute, I mean prosecute, her on her English result. She had done well in every section of the papers except for the comprehension which cost her a dear thirteen marks. Her overall score was thirty-five out of fifty. I had long known that she was weak in her comprehension but that didn’t stop me from jumping down her throat.
Amidst the heavy fire, Mervin tucked his Chinese paper discreetly under Angel’s and ducked aside. By the time I had finished dressing down the poor girl, the boy was blithely snoring in his gratified sleep, escaping serious injuries.
Nonetheless, I scanned through his Chinese paper before signing it and was glad I did. I couldn’t help but burst into guffaws when I came across the ludicrous mistakes he made in sentence-making.
我因为能看见他的影子,始终没有看见他的影子。
不幸:真不幸,妈妈真的买了一个大辆的车回来。
And the teacher who is (not held) responsible for this…
Mdm “Quack”.
LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wow..high expectation mum..haha...heng i'm not ur son..or else u will have a heart attack..=x
holiday liao..!!update update!!!=D
Oops... hahaha...
Post a Comment